Old October 22nd 03, 01:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default What's happened to the PEDs?

Hats off to the Victoria Line driver this morning. I got stuck just
outside
KX when the "Juice" was turned off. Lights dimmed etc, driver came on,

What time was that?

Indeed, the driver on the Victoria line train I got at arround 9:20 was very
helpful - although if I'd known the line was running *that* slowly I'd have
waited for the (delayed) WAGN to Liverpool Street.

Changed at Finsbury Park thinking that
1) Wouldn't have the stops
2) Go straight to Holburn

But the driver only made one announcement that I could hear - and even that
was barely - about overcrowding at KX.