Old April 16th 07, 09:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Marylebone to Hampstead Heath

yped

I currently go Bakerloo to Baker Street, then Jubilee to West
Hampstead, then NLL to Hampstead Heath.

This isn't great because NNL is only every 15 minutes or so, plus the
two changes.
Is there a better way? Bus?

BTW am I supposed to buy a zones 1-4 travelcard for this one, I
currently only buy a 1/2 but according to Wikipedia HH is in zone
3(eek!)

Any bus eastbound on Marylebone Road (or walk) to Euston underpass,
where no 24 to HH? Get a Bus Pass if you won't use a train for this or
other journeys that day.

--
Helen D. Vecht:

Edgware.