Old October 22nd 03, 01:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Help!!!! What happens now! Buying ticket from ticket tout

"Paul Weaver" typed

Which, I believe, is not enough on its own. Some people have a lousy memory,
some people may have had the ticket bought for them (as in I get 2
travelcards on the way home for myself and my friend, which *should* be
fine), etc.

I'm sad enough to inform any recipient of a ticket I buy for them of its
provenance. Boyfriend has lousy memory, granted.

LU staff should be armed with guns to shoot the touts.

Might be fun but the namby-pamby Human Rights people would squeal...

There are *always*
touts at certain stations, arrest a few, lock them in the cells for a couple
of days, and I'm sure they'll be a decrease.

The Golders Green toutess is seldom elsewhere, though I have observed
her at Leicester Square. Nobody seems to stop her. Perhaps you have the
answer ;-)

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.