Old April 18th 07, 12:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mojo Mojo is offline

Default Marylebone to Hampstead Heath

wrote:
I currently go Bakerloo to Baker Street, then Jubilee to West
Hampstead, then NLL to Hampstead Heath.

This isn't great because NNL is only every 15 minutes or so, plus the
two changes.
Is there a better way? Bus?

BTW am I supposed to buy a zones 1-4 travelcard for this one, I
currently only buy a 1/2 but according to Wikipedia HH is in zone
3(eek!)

Depends where abouts you want to go on the Heath. I've found the C11
good, it goes round the gyratory by the station (where the 24 and 1xx
terminates), then goes round the back by Parliament Hill.

You can pick it up at Archway tube or Belsize Park tube (along with the
1xx at the latter).