Old April 18th 07, 01:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Luke Ross Luke Ross is offline

Default Victoria line 2009 stock customer feedback

Hi,

wrote:
Does anyone else here believe they gave a response which was not
recorded?

I put in several comments, most of which were covered in the list, but
one of them seems to have been missed. It was about the scrolling
displays - I find on existing stock they're often not very useful
because of the long scrolling messages, so they aren't often
displaying the name of the next stop and/or terminus. I suggested the
messages need to ensure the stop name is clearly displayed most of the
time, especially as the windows are too small to see outside!

Luke