Old October 22nd 03, 02:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default What's happened to the PEDs?

"Paul Weaver" wrote the following in:

"K" wrote in message
On Monday 1 station was non-stopping in one direction on the
Jubilee line because the PEDs were defective; Tuesday there were
2 stations and now today there was a third. What is going on?

Everything's going wrong this week - Walthamstow Central was
closed yesterday, There was a train stuck at Oxford Circus on the
Victoria this morning, causing massive delays, and the influx of
refugees from the Northern Line meant that getting into town from
the North East has been dreadful. As I was going to the central I
changed at Finsbury Park, but the Picadilly was as slow as the
Victoria.

I was trying to catch the Central line from Liverpool Street this
morning. I had to let three trains go past before boarding because
there was absolutely no room for more passengers. Is this normal or is
it related to all the recent problems? I knew the Central line was bad
but surely not that bad!

--
message by Robin May, consumer of liquids
Hello. I'm one of those "roaring fascists of the left wing".

Hacker is to computer as boy racer is to Ford Escort.