Old April 19th 07, 12:45 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Which tube station?

MIG wrote:
On Apr 18, 10:59 pm, "Clive D. W. Feather" c...@on-the-
train.demon.co.uk wrote:
In article ,
writes

The London Underground website picture has changed to a more tricky
one. Any ideas what station it is or too hard to tell?

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/modalpages/2625.aspx

District Line, and those girders ought to make it easy for someone
to go and check which one. My first guess would be Cannon Street,
but I could easily be wrong.

The old style "First Train" thing made me think it wasn't somewhere
central, but maybe there's more of them around than I think.

Aldgate East has one, and it also has the girders on the ceiling.