Old April 19th 07, 01:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Olof Lagerkvist Olof Lagerkvist is offline

Default Which tube station?

James Farrar wrote:

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 21:44:50 GMT, wrote:

"James Farrar" wrote in message
. ..

On 1 Apr 2007 14:08:17 -0700, wrote:

On 1 Apr., 22:14, wrote:

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/modalpages/2625.aspx

Which tube station is shown on the above link?

West Ruislip?

That was my initial instinct, too. It's clearly on the Central Line.

The London Underground website picture has changed to a more tricky one. Any
ideas what station it is or too hard to tell?

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/modalpages/2625.aspx

Gloucester Road D/C eastbound?

No, the lamps, they are old-style-but-modern round thingys at Gloucester
Road while Aldgate East for instance have tube fixtures. But what
disturbs me is that there are no pillars visible on the picture and it
would have been if it was at Aldgate East. I think it is Tower Hill or
Cannon Street, but I don't remember which kind of lighting fixtures they
have there...

--
Olof Lagerkvist
ICQ: 724451