Old April 19th 07, 02:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Underground tickets on FCC services

On 18 Apr, 14:18, asdf wrote:
On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 12:32:00 +0100, Toby wrote:
If I have a ticket to Zone 2 whilst travelling southbound on the
Bedford-Brighton service, am I able to alight at Farringdon/City
Thameslink/Blackfriars/London Bridge, or must I alight at Kings Cross
Thameslink and catch the underground from there?

If your ticket is to U12, you may transfer to the Underground anywhere
between West Hampstead and Moorgate/Elephant & Castle/London Bridge
(except City Thameslink which isn't an official interchange with the
Tube, though you could still end your journey there). LU zonal fares
are valid on FCC between these stations.

A tip about City Thameslink - due to I presume Health and Safety regs
they leave the emergency exit doors unlocked in the southern exit
opposite the southbound escalator (and they don't have a push bar ,
they're just normal doors). So you can bypass the gates just by
entering or exiting via these.

B2003