Old October 22nd 03, 02:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ed Crowley Ed Crowley is offline

Default Underground Customer Charter Refunds on-line

"Jason" wrote in message

Don't recall seeing this posted here before, and I've just noticed it:

Underground Customer Charter Refunds can now be lodged on-line:
http://tube.tfl.gov.uk/charter/

It's a great idea - have this set as my brower homepage, so upon
arrival at work, the disgust with TFL is fresh and a claim for the
delay is lodged immediately. Having to fill out a paper form means a
possibility of forgeting to claim.

Now I can claw back some of the tax and council tax I pay for getting
a thrid world service. If only every public service had a refund
charter!

Hopefully, if everyone does this, it will become cheaper to fix the signals
than pay out refunds!