Old April 20th 07, 02:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David F David F is offline

Default Banksy at Old Street Tube (Tarantino Bananas)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6575345.stm

Whatever you think about whether removing this was a good thing or a
bad thing, it looks a lot worse now it's gone. Strange that it's on
BBC News today since it was removed a number of months ago. Inbetween
now and then, the site has been used for grafitti tagging and pro-
Islamic grafitti, and then anti Islamic grafitti.

Personally, I liked it. I live around the area and quite a lot of his
stuff has been removed recently.