Old April 21st 07, 10:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Standing on trains

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 20:54:43 +0100, "MaxB" wrote:

...or as the programme was arguing (I think) to run more and longer trains
(particularly with more coaches at the front where it is most crowded) ):

It's amazing how many people can't be bothered to walk to the front of
a train. It's common for peak-time trains to leave Euston full and
standing in the rear 2 or 3 coaches, all seats taken in the next 4-6
and the rest with spare entire bays, never mind seats. If people
would spread out, everyone would have a seat.

Neil

--
Neil Williams