Old October 22nd 03, 06:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Kat Kat is offline

Default Help!!!! What happens now! Buying ticket from ticket tout

"Robin May" wrote in message
(Graham Hick) wrote the following in:
om

This happened to me a few years ago. The bit about the revenue
inspector not believing where the ticket was bought or how much it
cost. The difference being that my ticket was a legitimate Annual
Travelcard for zones 1-3. Actually a corporate "season ticket
loan" meaning my employer buys it and I pay them back for it.

snip account of run in with revenue inspector

Bus revenue inspectors I've come accross have been much less bothered.
I was on a bus the other day and a revenue inspector asked to see my
ticket. I showed him my oystercard and that was him satisfied even
though he had no way of knowing what ticket was on it.

You're supposed to carry your record-card with the ticket I believe.

--
Kat in Downtown Toronto