Old April 26th 07, 08:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default New Connection Watford Triangle - Metropolitan Line

Matt Wheeler ) gurgled happily, sounding much
like they were saying :

The New (Southern) Watford South Junction, was started during the
Easter Shutdown.
It is scheduled to be commissioned during the Summer. Also I believe
(but dont have the dates to hand but they should be on the TfL
website) that there will be a number of weekday shutdowns Harrow/
Northwood-Amersham/Chesham/Watford and Marylebone-Great Missenden.

Interesting... the current PDF on the TFL site for the next 6 months
track closures makes no mention of any weekday closures on the met.
see
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/livetravel...k-closures.pdf

Early shutdown, late start, I presume?

I dread to think how many TfL managers'll be dangling from trees if they DO
try and shut the line down on weekdays...

Not having trains for half of all weekends across nine months or so is
farcical enough...