Old October 22nd 03, 06:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Busses

"Jason" wrote in message
On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 02:11:02 +0100, Paul Weaver
wrote:

Personally I don't use the buses because they don't tell
me where I am or where I'm going to. Obviously a handy
underground-style map is near-impossible to print out in
detail (although perhaps a small book might work?),
however some information about the route, the connecting
routes, and especially the underground/NR stations,
would make a lot more people use the buses IMHO

Like the bound-booklet Walthamstow Guide that is available?

Speaking of Walthamstow, the Central Library has a copy of the amazingly
comprehensive Berlin public transport guide from a few years ago. It blows
the socks off the Time Out area guides.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped