Old April 30th 07, 11:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Does Anyone Know When The New Ubdersea Tunnel Will Be Completed?

On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 05:09:28AM +0000, Dustbin wrote:

You cannot build tunnels across continental plates.

I take it you are aware that Britain and France are moving relative to
each other?

--
David Cantrell | Official London Perl Mongers Bad Influence

I caught myself pulling grey hairs out of my beard.
I'm definitely not going grey, but I am going vain.