Old April 30th 07, 11:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default LU end-to-end journey data

In article ,
lid (asdf) wrote:

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 13:58:49 +0100, Mike Bristow wrote:

Can you tell me of any NR stations which are not served by LU
(eg Wimbledon) which do sell Oyster?

Beckenham Junction
City Thameslink
East Croydon
Essex Road
Fenchurch Street
Greenwich
Lewisham
Limehouse
Mitcham Junction

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tickets/wheret...kets/1074.aspx

lists all NR stations with oyster capabilities.

From that list, at least:

Caledonian Road
Camden Road
Canonbury

are missing from your list and don't have LuL services (I'm not
going to try and recognize which NR stations on the TFL list have
LuL services too; I'll only get it wrong).

I was using the list at
http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/times_...ystercard.html .

At first I thought it just wasn't as up to date as the TfL one, but,
strangely, there are some stations on the NR list that aren't on the
TfL list as well as vice versa.

Anyway, the stations on the TfL list that aren't on the NR list (so
can be added to my previous list above) are as follows:

All NLL stations
South Hampstead
Kilburn High Road
Drayton Park
Ilford

The FCC area within which Oyster PAYG is accepted includes the GNC route
which presumably is why Drayton Park and Essex Road are in this list. Any
other such stations within FCC and other TOCs?

--
Colin Rosenstiel