Old May 3rd 07, 08:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul G Paul G is offline

Default Zone 2-3 Travelcard. Charging Question.

In message . com, Paul
Weaver writes
On May 1, 3:33 am, David of Broadway
wrote:
Interesting idea, but it doesn't work consistently that way. IINM,
Richmond to Stratford is assumed to be via North London Line, avoiding
Z1. Oh, wait, I just looked it up, and it appears that I'm wrong!

Is NLL PAYG now? It's a direct journey, takes about the same ammount
of time as District/Central, it's certainly a issue for complaint if
you were mischarged

I haven't seen any official documentation that says that it is PAYG
(glad to be corrected, etc). the NLL TfL concession is meant to be from
Day 1 and Silverlink is working with TfL towwards that. Whether it they
manage to meet that target is a different issue.

The most recent announcement I found was this:
http://www.silverlink-trains.com/tem...e.aspx?id=1209

But the NLL won't be part of Silverlink Trains come November 2007.

--
Paul G
Typing from Barking