Old May 3rd 07, 09:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
alex_t alex_t is offline

Default Critique my tube map

Last weekend I had nothing to do, so I've drawn my own tube map :-|
http://www.fxfp.com/get/tube/2007/05/m_001.png

Warning! The file is about 500kb and quite large: 5000x3250 pixels.

Notable changes compared to the official map:
* no North London line (I will add Overground when it will launch)
* "walk-only" interchanges between stations omitted (Shadwell, Bow
Road/Church, etc)
* no Regent's Park (it will be hidden until opening) and Shoreditch
stations

Any corrections are welcome!

P.S. And if you are wonder, why the world needs yet another tube map -
well, I have no idea ;-)
Well, actually I do have an idea - I'm praparing my own website about
the Tube and I needed editable map for it (to draw historical maps and
future maps).