Old May 4th 07, 04:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london
David of Broadway David of Broadway is offline

Default Zone 2-3 Travelcard. Charging Question.

Paul Weaver wrote:
On May 1, 3:33 am, David of Broadway
wrote:
Interesting idea, but it doesn't work consistently that way. IINM,
Richmond to Stratford is assumed to be via North London Line, avoiding
Z1. Oh, wait, I just looked it up, and it appears that I'm wrong!

Is NLL PAYG now? It's a direct journey, takes about the same ammount
of time as District/Central, it's certainly a issue for complaint if
you were mischarged

Hmmmm. The PAYG issue hadn't occurred to me.

But I'm not sure it matters. Say you have a Z2-6 Travelcard, which you
use to ride the NLL from Richmond to Stratford. When you touch out at
Stratford, will you be charged extra for having traveled through Z1 (as
if you had traveled by Tube)?
--
David of Broadway
New York, NY, USA