Old October 23rd 03, 12:16 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Jack Taylor Jack Taylor is offline

Default Concorde! on BBC2 now

"Richard J." wrote in message

I shall be looking out for the three Concordes on Friday afternoon like
thousands of others, but I also think that it was a sensible decision to
retire them this year.

Well from me it's grateful thanks to the ATCs for a wonderful piece of
'engineering' last evening, by bringing in one Concorde flight on runway 09L
and the other on runway 09R, in parallel with each other! The first time
(and now the last) that I've ever seen a brace of Concordes arriving at
Heathrow. A truly magical sight. Just a shame that the light was fading so
badly by the time they both arrived.