Old May 7th 07, 02:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default To Luton - Advice?

Bob Wood ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

I was hoping anyone here could advise me on the cheapest route
possible.

Gotta be Thameslink

Cheaper than the various coaches?

My time has value - especially if I need to be there for 9am.

But it's not your enquiry. The OP specifically stated that he didn't
mind using a coach if it was cheaper.

He also stated he needed to be there for 9am.

With the current M1 roadworks, there ain't no way that the coach is going
to be able to deliver that reliably without leaving *very* early.