Old May 7th 07, 05:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jonathan Morris Jonathan Morris is offline

Default Euston to Kings Cross - quickest way?

On 1 May, 22:23, Paul Corfield wrote:
you're unlikely to encounter massed hordes of people late in the
evening.

But over the years, I've encountered a number of well dressed people
asking me if I can lend them some money as they've just been mugged,
run out of petrol, (insert excuse here) on the short walk between the
stations. Having heard these stories so many times (and if you've been
mugged, you call the police), I just tell them to get lost - in a
nice, don't want to end up stabbed, kind of way.

Never have figured out why it has happened so often there! I guess if
you walk fast enough you'll reduce the chances of being 'stopped'.

Jonathan