Old May 7th 07, 06:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tim Roll-Pickering Tim Roll-Pickering is offline

Default Why not Kings Cross AND St. Pancras?

Jonathan Morris wrote:

FCC has put a sticker underneath the BR logo, saying just King's Cross
(actually, I think it's Kings Cross) which could surely cause
confusion considering the station is still officially King's Cross
Thameslink.

Something needs to be desperately done about stations - not only is FCC's
programme sometime changing station names but the number of times some
stations seem to get repainted in the new company colours is getting silly.

And are there any rules on the timetables that must be stocked? When I was
commuting to school from Epsom I always found it irritating that the
relevant South West Trains timetable was never available and the South
Central staff never cared.