Old May 7th 07, 11:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Olof Lagerkvist Olof Lagerkvist is offline

Default Critique my tube map

alex_t wrote:
I've reworked area around Bank, Liverpool Street, and Moorgate
implementing multiple suggestions - not sure if the map became nicer,
but at least it is more realistic now.

Also, I changed the District line beyond Barking - it was too curved.

And finally, I created a dedicated web page for the map (and future
versions and weekend updates):
http://www.fxfp.com/lib/tube/

:-)

Wow, Bank-Monument became complicated now but actually shows how the
different lines are located and how the main passageways goes between
them. Nice work I must say.

I think I need to find something else to complain about now... ;-)

The Circle Line and the Central Line are actually running parallell and
close to each other between Notthing Hill Gate and somewhere between
Bayswater and Paddington. Bayswater and Queensway are located very close
to each other, the entrances are just a few hundred meters apart.
Paddington to Lancaster Gate is not a long walk either. I think the
problem is that you have drawn Baker Street, Marylebone, Edgware Road
and Paddington very long way from the Central Line, maybe you can move
this part of the Circle and Bakerloo Lines down a bit.

--
Olof Lagerkvist
ICQ: 724451