Old May 8th 07, 01:53 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
alex_t alex_t is offline

Default Critique my tube map

The Circle Line and the Central Line are actually running parallell and
close to each other between Notthing Hill Gate and somewhere between
Bayswater and Paddington. Bayswater and Queensway are located very close
to each other, the entrances are just a few hundred meters apart.
Paddington to Lancaster Gate is not a long walk either. I think the
problem is that you have drawn Baker Street, Marylebone, Edgware Road
and Paddington very long way from the Central Line, maybe you can move
this part of the Circle and Bakerloo Lines down a bit.

I feel that the next major remake coming up ;-)