Old May 8th 07, 02:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
James Farrar James Farrar is offline

Default Critique my tube map

On Mon, 7 May 2007 11:21:17 +0100, Tom Anderson
wrote:

On Sun, 6 May 2007, James Farrar wrote:

On Sun, 6 May 2007 12:11:18 +0100, Tom Anderson
wrote:

And, of course, it currently looks rubbish. I need to sort out the
label overlapping, draw in the actual lines (using a spline fit - i'm
not going for true accuracy yet), apply some colour, and then draw in
the rivers and major areas of uninhabited land.

And make it bigger so that the text in the central area is readable

No, i'm going to make the text smaller instead.

OK, then, I'll print it at a greater enlargement