Old October 23rd 03, 01:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Jack Taylor Jack Taylor is offline

Default Concorde! on BBC2 now

"CMOT TMPV" wrote in message
t...

Would have loved to see that. My experience on Concorde just isn't one

I'll
ever forget. I've never had the opportunity to watch her take off from
outside the plane, though I did witness her land at MIA a number of times
but that isn't as exciting, of course.

I am unspeakably sad I didn't win the auction for the last two seats on

the
last flight. The other bloke had way more money than me :/

I've still got a lump in my throat after last night! Alpha Golf passed
overhead just west of Heathrow in a south to north direction before turning
west to meet up with Alpha Delta, on the incoming BA002. The formation
landing was accompanied by much flashing of the landing lights by both
crews, Alpha Delta bringing BA002 in from NY on the south runway (09R) and
Alpha Golf bringing BA9021 in from Manchester on the north runway (09L).
Utterly awesome!