Old May 8th 07, 05:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive D. W. Feather Clive D. W. Feather is offline

Default LU Stock Transfer Lines

In article . com,
" writes
There are no quite lengthly connections, apart from in depots such as
Ruislip which has connections to the Central and Met. The longest one
outside of depots is probably Saint Mary's curve between Aldgate East
and Whitechapel connecting the East London Line to the District,

The St.Mary's Curve is 460m long. The King's Cross Loop is actually
slightly longer, at 490m (in both cases junction-to-junction).

As you say, the only other thing I would count as a link line rather
than just a crossover between tracks is the Ruislip depot link; I don't
have a length for that to hand.

--
Clive D.W. Feather | Home:
Fax: +44 870 051 9937 | Work: