Old May 11th 07, 01:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
alex_t alex_t is offline

Default Critique my tube map

I'm lost in the thread, so I will just reply to myself.
I've uploaded a new version, with reworked Circle line (from High
Street Kensington to King's Cross via Baker Street) - so the area of
Paddington and Bayswater/Queensway situation fixed now. I hope that I
did not introduce new mistakes, as I had to change most of the
surrounding lines.

NB: Do not bother checking Bakerloo west of Warwick Avenue, and Met/
Jubilee north of Baker Street - I will redraw them during the weekend.

http://www.fxfp.com/lib/tube/