Old May 11th 07, 12:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
PhilD PhilD is offline

Default Silverlink / District Line Richmond Ticket validity question

On May 11, 12:22 pm, Mystery Flyer wrote:
So was I technically a fare evader today on my district line train or
not and is there something else I should be buying.

I *believe* that where "tube" trains use the same track, tickets are
interavailable (and this is true for some journeys that use different
track, too, such as Finsbury Park - Kings Cross).

PhilD