Old May 11th 07, 04:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David of Broadway David of Broadway is offline

Default Zone 2-3 Travelcard. Charging Question.

asdf wrote:
On Thu, 10 May 2007 10:26:39 -0400, David of Broadway wrote:

What happens currently on a Travelcard trip between Notting Hill Gate
and Acton Town? Upthread we determined that a PAYG trip is charged the
via-Z1 fare. But is a Z2-6 Travelcard valid for the same trip with no
extension charge?

I reckon the answer is no - that the system always treats it as a Z123
journey, regardless of whether or not you have a Travelcard on your
Oyster (and what zones it's valid in). But we won't really know unless
someone actually tries it.

If you'd like to cover my airfare from New York, I'd be glad to try it.
--
David of Broadway
New York, NY, USA