Old October 23rd 03, 12:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jason Jason is offline

Default Help!!!! What happens now! Buying ticket from ticket tout

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:43:22 +0100, Dave Newt
wrote:

Kat wrote:
You're supposed to carry your record-card with the ticket I believe.

Which if you renew online you don't get. Are we supposed to carry an A4
printout of the website receipt everywhere we go now?

This reminders me of the photocard driving licence that needs to have
a paper counter-part to be vaild. One step forward, two steps back...

Cheers,

Jason.