Old May 13th 07, 08:44 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Aglians Aglians is offline

Default Empire Way (Wembley Plaza Hotel)

"Jack Taylor" ha scritto nel messaggio
Aglians wrote:

If you want unlimited travel on trains, underground trains and buses

within
the Central London area for the day then you will need to buy an Off-Peak
Travelcard for travel. That costs £6:70. I'd recommend that for tourists,

it
means that you can jump on and off trains and buses all day and travel
around all of the main sights in London without having to worry about

buying
other tickets.

http://www.chilternrailwaysfares.co....icket_type=ODT

Excuse me if I can't understand well the fares policy of chiltern....
They at http://www.chilternrailways.co.uk/content.php?nID=fares say

Off-Peak Travelcard to London £6.70
Includes return travel to Marylebone on day of issue and as many rides as
you like on London's tubes and buses. Valid on the 0936 from Wembley Stadium
and any subsequent train on Mondays to Fridays, any train on Saturdays and
Sundays. Return on any train.

Does it mean that with Off-Peak Travelcard to London £6.70 I can make only a
return journey between Wembley Stadium and Marylebone (plus, obviously,as
many rides as I like on tube and buses)?
What kind of travel card is this? A zone 1-4 travelcard?