Old May 13th 07, 12:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Aglians Aglians is offline

Default Empire Way (Wembley Plaza Hotel)

"Jack Taylor" ha scritto nel messaggio
Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:

suffice.
The
confusion is probably because Chiltern do sell Zone 1-6 Travelcards from
country stations beyond the limit of zone 6 (High Wycombe, Aylesbury etc.)
in which case the ticket allows for a return trip by train from the
originating station to the outer boundary of zone 6 and then unlimited
travel within the valid zones.

Thanks, now I'm understanding, I hope...
Please help me again.
I will travel with two fourteen years old boys. If I understood well I will
have to buy in the first, im my path, tfl ticket office a £ 5,70 (off
peak)1-4 travelcard and two £ 1,00 travelcard for children traveling with
me. Am I right?