Old May 14th 07, 12:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ernst S Blofeld Ernst S Blofeld is offline

Default Odd-coloured Piccadilly Line train

Richard J. wrote:
In Chiswick this morning, I saw an eastbound Piccadilly Line train
(73ts) painted red all over except the doors which were light blue.

I boarded this train the other day. As it approached the platform, for a
fleeting second my tired and addled brain thought it was an old stock
train in red livery! That briefest moment of pleasant surprise
immediately turned to a more prolonged disappointment.

ESB