Old May 14th 07, 11:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default Willesden- Clapham Junction

On May 14, 11:49 pm, " wrote:
Some ten years on, still not a scintilla of a sight of that much-
fabled station - as I said would be the case at that same public
meeting. So, the long-suffering traffic-jammed residents of Fulham who
daily incur more traffic and jams as the developers' properties come
on stream, have been thoroughly conned, cheated and treated with
contempt. Just as I predicted at the meeting at which the St. George
crooks somehow swindled councillors and others into their dishonest
pockets.

St George's contribution was only ever going to cover half the
construction costs, and according to the GLA, "The West London Line
station contribution has been received":
http://www.london.gov.uk/mayor/plann...c&h_report.pdf

The other half of the cost is meant to be met by another developer
(Circadian) if their development goes ahead.