Old May 15th 07, 11:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jim Brittin Jim Brittin is offline

Default Harringay Station Question

In article ,
says...
In message , Tom
Anderson writes
On Sat, 12 May 2007, Ian Jelf wrote:

Google and Wikipedia and all my London books seem unable to give me a
date (though I seem to have become an expert on unwanted data about
Harringay East/Stadium/East/Green Lanes in the process!

Stadium?

Where were these stations, then?

Harringay Green Lanes was originally called Harringay East, then
Harringay Stadium then Harringay Green Lanes. The stadium was a
greyhound track, on the site that is now Sainsbury's.

Not quite true, it has been named Harringay Park for much of its life.

Harringay East was so named by British Railways.