Old May 16th 07, 09:30 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] paulspeller@gmail.com is offline

Default Standard Day Return - break of journey?

On 16 May, 09:53, Mr Thant wrote:

"Break of journey is permitted on outward and return portions of
ticket."http://ojp2.nationalrail.co.uk/en/pj/tr?ticketTypeCode=SDR

Excellent - thank you!

(annoyingly these pages aren't indexed anywhere and you have to go
through the journey planner or Google)

Indeed - although even then you have greater mastery of the necessary
skills than do I: I did actually try the Journey Planner earlier to
see if I could find a page like that but to no avail. All I seemed to
be able to get to was a one-sentence summary of what the 'Open' ticket
type meant. Hooray for Usenet and its helpful populus

Paul