Old May 16th 07, 09:42 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default Standard Day Return - break of journey?

On May 16, 10:30 am, wrote:
Indeed - although even then you have greater mastery of the necessary
skills than do I: I did actually try the Journey Planner earlier to
see if I could find a page like that but to no avail. All I seemed to
be able to get to was a one-sentence summary of what the 'Open' ticket
type meant. Hooray for Usenet and its helpful populus

Click the "more" button next to where it says Open, and it'll list the
actual ticket types separately, and clicking them gets you to a page
like what I linked to.