Old May 17th 07, 01:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Has TfL only just awoken?

Stephan Bird wrote:
On Thu, 17 May 2007 13:51:09 +0100, in
Helen Deborah Vecht
wrote:

I received an email today from TfL, informing me that the TfL
website had been updated.

This happened two months ago, didn't it?

Well, hopefully it's updated on a regular basis, to let us know of
all the delays on the tube etc., so perhaps revamped is a better
turn of phrase...

"Re-launched" is actually what the email says.

"We've listened to our passengers and made it easier for them to get
essential information from the site." Personally I find it more
difficult to know where to look, and anything I want to find seems to
need at least one more navigation step (either a click or a scroll down)
than previously.

I notice that there's no invitation of feedback. I wonder if a reply to
would actually reach the sender (Caroline
Little, Head of Group New Media).
--
Richard J.