Old May 19th 07, 05:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Next round of Ticket Office closures announced

In article ,
(Paul Terry) wrote:

In message
, Colin
Rosenstiel writes

There are no shops on my way from my mother's to the station.

IIRC, Eats & Bits, almost opposite East Putney station, is an
Oyster Ticket Stop (or am I thinking of the wrong station?).

Since opposite East Putney Station is the wrong side of the South
Circular Road and an office block, I don't know where you mean. On the
forecourt maybe but they seem to have limited opening times and I've not
noticed Oyster signs.

--
Colin Rosenstiel