Old May 19th 07, 10:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Next round of Ticket Office closures announced

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:
In article ,
(Richard J.) wrote:

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:
In article ,
(Paul Terry) wrote:

In message
, Colin
Rosenstiel writes

There are no shops on my way from my mother's to the station.

IIRC, Eats & Bits, almost opposite East Putney station, is an
Oyster Ticket Stop (or am I thinking of the wrong station?).

Since opposite East Putney Station is the wrong side of the South
Circular Road and an office block, I don't know where you mean. On
the forecourt maybe but they seem to have limited opening times
and I've not noticed Oyster signs.

Eats & Bits at 120 Upper Richmond Road, SW15 2SP, is an Oyster
Ticket Stop. I think you'll find it's in the row of shops between
the railway bridges and Oxford Road.

In other words on the other side of the South Circular Road from my
route to East Putney station.

So what? There's a pedestrian crossing there, for heaven's sake.
--
Richard J.