Old May 20th 07, 10:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Wood Green to Streatham

On May 20, 10:24 pm, Dave wrote:
Wondering if anyone here might be able to give me some rough advice as
to how I can get from Wood Green to Streatham Hill (or any part of
Streatham) with a zone 2-3 travelcard? Leaving in the morning and
returning after rush hour.

Many thanks for any advise.
Kind Regards,

The obvious trick would be to go by bus across zone 1. It would be
slow, but surely not as slow as trying to take circular route by
train.

If you bailed out at, say, Caledonian Road, there must be number of
combinations that would get you by bus to Elephant & Castle, from
which there are frequent trains (and probably more buses) to Streatham.