Old May 20th 07, 10:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default Wood Green to Streatham

On May 20, 10:24 pm, Dave wrote:
Wondering if anyone here might be able to give me some rough advice as
to how I can get from Wood Green to Streatham Hill (or any part of
Streatham) with a zone 2-3 travelcard? Leaving in the morning and
returning after rush hour.

Piccadilly Line to Finsbury Park, Victoria Line to Highbury &
Islington, NLL to Willesden Junction, WLL to Clapham Junction, train
to Streatham Hill. The tube journey should take 10 minutes and the
rest is timetabled for 75.