Old May 21st 07, 02:13 AM posted to uk.transport.london
James Farrar James Farrar is offline

Default Next round of Ticket Office closures announced

On 20 May 2007 15:30:57 -0700, MIG
wrote:

On May 20, 4:44 pm, James Farrar wrote:
On Sun, 20 May 2007 14:47 +0100 (BST), (Colin

Rosenstiel) wrote:
In article ,
(John Rowland) wrote:

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:

There are no shops on my way from my mother's to the station. How
can I put an arbitrary (small) amount on my Oyster if I don't have
change?

They don't want you to put an arbitrary small amount on.

So I'll cycle then.

Fine, if it stops your continual whining here.

If only something would stop the smugness of the apologists for TfL.

First they came for the people who live in South London ...

... and when they come for you, there will be no one left to speak out.

It figures that the other great utl anti-Oyster whiner would reply
with a meaningless attempted comeback.