Old May 21st 07, 12:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Sir Benjamin Nunn Sir Benjamin Nunn is offline

Default Wood Green to Streatham

"Dave" wrote in message
oups.com...
Wondering if anyone here might be able to give me some rough advice as
to how I can get from Wood Green to Streatham Hill (or any part of
Streatham) with a zone 2-3 travelcard? Leaving in the morning and
returning after rush hour.

Hmm, if you're willing to break the rules by going undetected through Z1,
and with a very, very slim chance of getting caught in any way...

Picc. to Finsbury Park
Vic. to Brixton
Loads of buses to Streatham Hill (journey takes about 7-8 mins)

Legally, it would be harder. Maybe:

Picc. to Caledonian Road.
Walk to NLL Caledonian Road station (not that far).
NLL to Willesden Junc.
WLL to Clapham Junc.
Southern (I think it is these days) to Streatham Hill.

BTN