Old October 23rd 03, 07:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Colin Colin is offline

Default Oystercard & ThamesLink

"Joel" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

Is it possible to use an Oystercard with Thameslink services. I've got
a Zone 1/2 Travelcard on my Oystercard and was wondering if I can go
to and from Zone 2 on the Thameslink trains... The oystercard website
doesn't say this explicitly, though.

Joel

You can travel on Thameslink trains between West Hampstead (in the North)
and London Bridge or Herne Hill (in the south) with a Zone 1 & 2 travelcard,
be it on an Oystercard or not.

Ticket inspectors almost certainly won't have the necessary card readers
however, so you should just show them the oyster card if required.

Colin