Old May 21st 07, 06:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Wood Green to Streatham

On Mon, 21 May 2007, Sir Benjamin Nunn wrote:

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
h.li...

Picc. to Caledonian Road.
Walk to NLL Caledonian Road station (not that far).

Or change at FP to the Vic, and then get the NLL at H&I.

Yeah, I thought about that, but while the FP change is x-platform, there
is waiting time for a train, and the H&I change is pretty nasty. If the
OP is a quickish walker, getting out at Caledonian Road might be faster.

Quite true. I've never done that change myself, so mentioned a route that
avoided it!

tom

--
GOLDIE LOOKIN' CHAIN [...] will ultimately make all other forms of music
both redundant and unnecessary -- NTK