Old May 22nd 07, 06:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] mirodo1@gmail.com is offline

Default Train Departing *when?*

I've got a ticket booked on the 07:26 London Kings Cross - Alnmouth
(arr 11.34) on Saturday 02 June.

Problem is, there's no sign of this train on the timetable. I assume
what I want is the 08:00, which shows as arriving in Alnmouth at the
correct time. What what I can gather of the GNER website and the
script-monkey I spoke to on the customer "care" line, the train is
actually leaving at 07:45 due to engineering works.

So, (a) is my understanding of the events above correct, and (b) will
I be OK with the ticket I have (given that it's for a non-existent
train).

Thanks,

John